I never wanted to go this long with not writing in my blog. But so this happens when you have kids. Things go by the way side. Everything is well. I am still adjusting to motherhood of two! God's grace is still clearly upon me. He continues to keep me sane in the insanity of my life right now.
We had such a special christmas. Especially with our precious gift this year. Our weekend was jammed packed with partys, but I like that. Being home all day seems harder with two. I crave excitement and being around others. I think hubby was a little overwhelmed but I loved it. (Not to say I wasn't overwhelmed!) Rowan could have cared less about opening gifts. And Aliana was passed around to everybody, she didn't like that so much. Rowan enjoyed everything he recieved. He didn't want to open a new gift, cause he was having so much fun with the one he just opened. We got lots of great new outfits for ali. I need to hire someone to shop for me. Cause I just cannot pick out cute stuff. Everyone else can.
Happy Birthday Jesus. I said last year I wanted to bake a birthday cake and let rowan help so he knew he was making a birthday cake for jesus. But it didn't happen. Next year, it can be our own tradition. Plus he'll be a little older.
I am feeling good. Still yearning to get into pre-maternity clothes. I have no time to excersize. Yeah well it was worth it!
I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas and if you still check my blog, I would love a comment posted on here of how yours went. And I will try to be more diligent with posting.
Oh I have to brag a little. For the last 3 days I have been getting both kids down for a nap around the same time. Well at least they're napping for an hour at the same time. Thank you God!
No comments:
Post a Comment