Neal returned and ali woke up when being moved from the car seat to the swing, for night time sleeping. I tried to nurse her and get her back to sleep. but she just started crying again. So I let her go. I just woke up about a half hour ago, and realized this was the first time since 11:30 last night. I asked neal if she cried herself to sleep. He answered yes. For only about 10 minutes. I can't believe I fell asleep during that.
Anyway she must have been really tuckered out. She'll probably be getting up soon. But what a huge praise. It's the first night she's slept throught the night. It was a nice break for me. Boy will she be hungry when she wakes up.
Today I am going to try to set aside more personal one on one time with rowan. I got some crafty things for us to do at walmart last night. I am hoping this starts helping with the acting out. He wants my attention constantly, and I just cannot provide it to him, with taking care of ali.
My sister-in-law is having a get together this saturday night. A bachlorette type get together. I am really hoping I can go. I need a night out. But feel really guilty about leaving hubby with both kids, especially since that is the time when ali cries inconsolably. Plus she still fights the bottle. She wanted nothing to do with it last night. We'll have to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment