
A nasty bug invaded our house last friday. R was running a temp for 48 hours, I finally took him to the doctors on sunday and we got him on antibiotics. Around 3 AM monday morning his temp broke and he's on his way to getting better. Now Ali is starting and she is miserable. Pray it doesn't hit her as hard, as she had her flu shot, so it shouldn't! I became captive sunday evening, my whole body hurt and being up with r all night didn't help. I started running a fever and told hubby he was going to need to help me out. (We have no plan B when I get sick). I couldnm't get out of bed, everything hurt. So he was stay-at-home dad yesterday, and may I say, he is quite efficient. The kiddos loved it too, and we're doing well yesterday for him. So that was quite a blessing. Praying that neal does not get struck down by this. As hard as the last five days were, I am glad this was the first time so far this year that we have come down with something. I have heard stories of how it keeps coming back. But we are on our way.
Was looking through some pictures. Found this one, I just love this, R sitting on top of my preg belly. I want to get it blown up and hang it on the wall. I was still on bed rest, right before I delivered Ali. My wonderful friend tina came to visit and help me watch rowan one day, as we couldn't find a babysitter. She snapped some shots. She kept telling me I needed to have some prego shots of me and R. I assured her they would turn out awful as I was soooo big. But I LOVE this picture and I'm glad I agreed to it.
2 comments:
That is a good picture! We noticed you weren't in church on Sunday, but didn't realize you were hit that hard!
girl, my computer's up & running again and i finally checked your blog. i hope you're feeling better! sounds like a rough week. i remember this pic! seems like so long ago to me that you were on BR with allie. now she's so big! amazing! xoxo
Post a Comment