
I thought I would post to let you know that if your child breaks a glow stick and it gets in their eye. Most likely the contents are not toxic! How do I know? Well from experience of course. Sunday night rowan broke his in his bed. It splattered all over everything. And he was screaming, "It's in my eye" So I went to wash it out. And then I called poison control. They told me to irrigate it and go to the er. But hubs said lets call the doctor. Good thing he was calm! The doctor called back and said that we could bring him in on monday if it was irritated, but no urgent need. He said he thought that there really wasn't anything toxic in them, it's just a water solution. Just thought I would pass along some newly learned knowledge.
No comments:
Post a Comment