I did a lot more canning in september. I am going to freeze some more applesauce next week, and maybe can some pear halves. I am not looking forward to peeling all the pears but the kids and I love to eat pears. And they have really come down in price. When I do more applesauce next week I will be doing it with a friend and teaching her how to do it. But I think that I will buy summer rambo apples, I didn't really love the taste or pink color of the cortlands. Prejudice I know!
I love serving my Lord Jesus, he picks me up time and time again. His grace is never-ending! My wonderful husband and I have been truly BLESSED with a son and a two daughters who teach us something new every day and show us love in a whole new light.
Monday, October 13, 2008
September Canning
I did a lot more canning in september. I am going to freeze some more applesauce next week, and maybe can some pear halves. I am not looking forward to peeling all the pears but the kids and I love to eat pears. And they have really come down in price. When I do more applesauce next week I will be doing it with a friend and teaching her how to do it. But I think that I will buy summer rambo apples, I didn't really love the taste or pink color of the cortlands. Prejudice I know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment