
Check out that face!

I tried for a real cute one of her smelling the mum's but she refused. That's okay I am liking candid's more and more.

She kept riding away from me and I got like 10 pics of the back of her. But as you can see, she is wearing a piggytail in her hair. 2, to be exact. I am so delighted that I have been able to start putting her hair up in piggy tails. She is so girl now. And we get lots of compliments and attention at the grocery store.
She has started talking more and more. Today she was on the phone with pop-pop and she just babbled away. Every couple of words we're "pop-pop umhmm" We we're both laughing! Neal had the electric heating pad out and she picked up the part where you change the heat settings and said hello, I guess she thought it was a phone. Hehe!
"As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart"
Isaiah 40:11
No comments:
Post a Comment