He's doing my laundry, bathing himself, and scolding me if I pick up a laundry basket to carry downstairs. "Mommmmm.......you put that down right now"
When did this happen? I went on bedrest and all of a sudden my little 4 year old became a "Boy"
A little Man
Looking after me, taking care of me and the baby.
He comes and talks to my belly and tells the baby, "This is your sweet, sweet big brother, and when you come out I am going to be sweet to you."
Awe! He just melts my heart :)
Thank you Lord, for this strong boy that you will rise up into a Man, ready to serve and work in your kingdom!
2 comments:
I love that he talks to the baby, what wonderful moments to cherish!
I can't wait to see how he is when the baby is out and here, I think he will be very nurturing!
Post a Comment