Yep that is how I feel. My feet and hands have officially swollen and the one side of my tounge, it's really weird! And just feel Miserable. God I just want to get this over with, My, isn't that horrible. I don't think I have ever wanted something so bad in my life, I am DONE being preggo :( I love this little girl with my whole being, but want to LOVE her on the outside now.
But in the meantime I hold onto this.
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
2 comments:
Girl, I know how you feel!! I was so swollen the last month w/ Adaiah I couldn't even wiggle my toes. 9 days late... I know what done feels like. I totally sympathize w/ you and I'll be praying for you. Keep smiling (or start) ;) You will meet your baby girl very soon.
Thanks Val. I have no right to complain at all! I am only 34 weeks, but it feels like a year or two has gone by with being on bedrest :( That's nothing compared to your 41 weeks, and overdue, OMW!!! You are a trooper. My body just feels awful.
I definatley need to start smiling more.
Post a Comment