Monday, February 22, 2010

38 Weeks

I am 38 weeks today. And begging someone to please come and deliver my baby, we can do it here at my house, my hubby has been called a makeshift nurse midwife, he can assist!

Ha! Just Kidding.

I am definatley in new territory and I do like it, the thought of having a full-term baby. It has made this pregnancy the longest. Hopefully, and I have been praying we will be able to avoid the relfux and colic issues we had with the other two, now that she has had more time to develop in the womb. A girl can only hope right? I want to hold her, I want the kiddos to be able to explore her. So I am hoping it's soon, but feel I have been able to sit back and be calm and let it be when it will be!

The docs are saying they will induce me next week if I haven't gone. I am wondering if they just break my water or will they have to pump me with drugs? Anyone know? I was 7 cm with aliana for 1 week, they broke my water and I delivered her within the hour. So I am hoping I can just ask them to do that again, can I? My contractions are coming more and more and they are painful, they just won't stick around!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

oh my word Jenny! 7cm, for real?! Holy moly!

I was induced w/ cydotec w/ the boys. They just broke my water w/ Hannah. All 3 I had pitocin.

Hope baby girl comes on her own and you don't have to worry about the induction process. :)