Another year of fishing has come round. I do have to admit my hubs has not been out as much as he usually goes out, which I feel slightly guilty for, and yet I can really use him here with the kiddos too. Tough call! But I selfishly choose helping me ;)Anyway he took R for the first time, as he has been chomping at the bit to get out with daddy to throw his spider-man line out. And here is what he caught. A 17 incher, or as R keeps saying, I caught 17 fish, Ha!
Apparently in fisherman language this is a pretty big fish. In mine, ummm....yeah...look at it compared to all the rest! R loves every detail to fishing especially the part where daddy guts them and cuts their heads off. Eeewwwww!!!!
Watch out, he's gonna get your nose. He really did start breathing again right before neal took care of his head. And yes....wearing the gloves was totally my idea. I know, I know, I am crazy insane about germs right now. But I have a babe in the house and well....we just have gone through a week of sickness already. So call me germ-a-phobic! They are rainbow trout and we.do.not.eat.them! So if you would like some let us know, they are in our freezer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment