Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Part 2

Rowan very happy with his gummies. (I know I am cheap)
He loved this tool set and daddy picked it out all by himself.
Aliana's first jacket. Found this on clearance, it's quite pink. But she has never had a winter jacket yet, so I decided this is the year for it, Since we are supposed to be getting all this snow :(

One of the favs from grandpa mike. Clippoty clop!
"I'm a little pony, clippity clop, clippity clop, such a pretty pony, clippity clop, clippity clop, I loved to have my toes brushed underneath the old oak tree, won't you come and run and jump and play with me!"
Does it sound annoying :P
Aliana has really bursted into making sure her baby is doing everything with her. Here she is in a matching dress with baby. Courtesy Kahn Lucas, love that place!
Over all our christmas was good. It went quick but isn't that what we all say. I really wanted to dig in deep to the whole story of christs birth with the kids, but they just couldn't ever sit long enough to listen the the whole thing. Or rowan seemed bored. But then I realized, I just wasn't making the time!! So next year I will definately make it a point, and tone down the whole glam of christmas. It's one thing I can do for my Saviour right?
We did get sick with colds and pink eye christmas day and about a week following.
And we're now recovering from a stomach bug, the norm going around this time of year.

No comments: