Wednesday, January 28, 2009

21 Days

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for rightousness, for they shall be filled."

Matthew 5:6

Well today is our 21st day and boy oh boy did satan ever tempt me. It was actually the hardest day out of all 21 days. I know you're thinking, What? I kept trying to make excuses of why we could break it on the 21st day. I knew someone else who did it and so I thought hey it's okay. (It also didn't help that I went grocery shopping at two diffrent stores today) I'll just add a little meat to my stir fry. But am I ever glad that my God is so much bigger then satan! He held me strong and gave me the desire to trust him and most of all, Obey him!
I made carrot cake (with whole wheat flour and raw sugar) tonight and also choc chip muffins with yogurt. And I didn't once even think about eating them. Yeah :) I am really into keeping it simple and not buying things with lots of ingredients. Man how your mind and discipline can change. All I know is my tounge will burn with taste tomorrow if I choose to indulge in something non daniel fast!
I am excited to have my book party tomorrow. I am wondering if I should become a consultant myself? I just don't know if it's a fit for me?
I took R sledding today, his first time, he loved it. I am hoping we can go tomorrow again.

No comments: