Friday, February 06, 2009

My Girl's Room

I am in need of ideas on what to do with my girlie's room. I have embraced the pink a little! My friend just painted her girls room "Pepto Bismal" pink and that's a little much for me, I mean I like it, but it's not for me. I found this bedspread at the JcPenneys outlet for super cheap, I want to say $10.00. You can see the pom-poms on it, the cats have been eating them off one by one. But it's pretty neutral, which I like. And she's in a captains bed. It has 3 drawers underneath, lots of storage (a freebie from a friend).

Have you ever been to the dollar tree? They have lots of fun stickers that you can reuse again, and again. When I find them I stock up on them. We have Lightning McQueen one's in rowans room. It's such a great deal you get like 20+ stickers for $1. I looked them up online and they are anywhere from $19.99 to $39.99. So this is a steal to say the least. The above "Princess" stickers I found at a yard sale last spring for $ .50 I think the girls are cute but I don't love the whole "Princess" thing. So this is temporary for now. I just needed to put something in her room as it is so blah. I would love any ideas!

No comments: