Friday, February 06, 2009

This weekend our church will be hosting the fireproof movie. Friday evening at 7pm, saturday evening at 7pm and sunday at 3pm. If you have not seen this movie, I encourage you to come. I know the biggest buzz is, well......it's kirk cameron. And so you probably remember him being a big actor in the 80"s on that show called "Growing Pains" Maybe you remember the media about him. But let us remember "All" are forgiven. And "We" all have a past, so now let us move forward.

All the actors are incredible in this movie. And the storyline touches every marriage in some way. Your marriage may not be falling to pieces and it's at the best it's ever been or it is falling apart. Either way you need to see this movie. The dynamic "Never Leave Your Partner Behind" has been the biggest for me. I have always been independant and not wanting to rely on my hubs for anything. Yet I was going..going..going without him, not involving him in my daily tasks even though he was not here. And you just get to this point where you make plans and do things without checking with him first or just take him along for the ride?

Communication...have we not all heard this many times before. But it is so so so crucial!

I don't want to preach here. Come see the movie, it's free.

No comments: