My kiddos did not cooperate so well. I called neal's grandma and asked her to help. (I gave her some corn in turn) So I had up to 5 people in my garage husking and cutting corn and I was inside tending to my kids. I know as the years go on it will get easier and they will occupy themselves more. I just felt bad. But they we're all great about it. I would actually love to do corn next year with a group of people, it's more fun. My brother-in-law told me the next day there was something in the newspaper about a family in manheim, there are 80 of them and they did something like 5,000 ears? Wow! Now I might try and conquer peaches and applesauce.
I love serving my Lord Jesus, he picks me up time and time again. His grace is never-ending! My wonderful husband and I have been truly BLESSED with a son and a two daughters who teach us something new every day and show us love in a whole new light.
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Corn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to the freezing corn club! Glad you were able to get it done. I hope things go better for you when you do peaches and applesauce!
Post a Comment