
This is going to sound terrible, but I have not washed and scrubbed out all my kitchen cabinets since the day before rowan was born. I scrubbed and scrubbed and it just didn't seem to be coming clean enough for me, I was told I nested! ( that was over three years ago, yuck!) So the other day I decided it was time to go through some stuff I hardly use and donate it to goodwill or put aside for yard sale. This cabinet here is in the corner and has a lot of space. It's really deep. And so it became my "catchall" cabinet. I would shove everything in there. My kitchen floor was covered with appliances, crock pots, and bowls, bowls, and more bowls. Which Ali decided to fill each and every one of them with cheerios. I walked out of the room and could not find here anywhere. Then I looked in here, she was crawling around in here and drinking from my measuring cups. It kept her busy!
So here is a question I have for you all. How do you clean you oven economically and green.
I found a recipe for a salt and baking powder paste but I am not sure if I need to cook the oven with that on. I would love suggestions.
No comments:
Post a Comment