We welcomed our little miracle into this world sunday morning! We are so excited and blessed. I am so happy to finally meet her. She is very strong willed and lives up to the name God gave us.
Aliana
Bearer of Light
Ambassador of Truth
Isaiah 49:6
"I will also make you a light of the nations so that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth."
The scripture was so powerful and related so well to her very prolonged (13 week) birth story. We feel God will use her as a testimony for all that she has endured. And of course her middle name explains itself.
We are doing well. Adjusting. Neal is home with me for the next 3 days. So I am very thankful for that. I will write later on our spectacular birth story. I should probably go as sleep is very minumum right now and I must take advantage of it.
Please pray for us as we continue to adjust. And for rowan. He is doing so well, he loves his new little sister, and showers her with many kisses. I am hoping to conquer breastfeeding this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment