I decided over the summer that with having a baby in December, (at least we thought that's when she would arrive), I was going to do all my christmas shopping online. And then I went on bedrest, and it made even more sense, since I have the extra time. For the last two weeks I have been looking around websites trying to shop. I just cannot bring myself to do it. I find the item, it might even be a good deal, but then I can't bring myself to purchase it. I think to myself, I want to actually see it and touch it, and you also have to pay for shipping. Which I guess the gas you use till you get to the store, would equal out. Plus I won't have any unhappy kids in the store with me. Yet, I can't bring myself to click the "proceed to checkout" button. Any suggestions?
Last night our friends tim and becky came to cook us supper and they stayed and ate with us. It was nice for neal and I to be able to have grownup conversation with another couple. We haven't had that in a while. They stayed a good bit after munchkin went to bed so we didn't have any interuptions. That was super nice!
Well...is anyone else counting down with me? I have two days until I go the doctor and possibly get off the medicine. Possibly. I am hoping that the doc will also lessen my bedrest restrictions so I can try to build some energy up before I am supposed to have the baby. I keep wondering as lazy as I have been for the last 11 weeks, how am I to deliver a baby? I really do not want to have a c-section. My visiting nurse was here yesterday and she said that I will go quickly after they stop the meds.
We shall wait PATIENTLY and see!
1 comment:
i'm the same way with online shopping! yes, there's this need to see the product before buying it. totally understand. can't wait to hear how fri's appointment goes for you.
Post a Comment