Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Coming soon......Christmas

I am very excited for christmas this year. It used to be a holiday I would dread, because of the death of my mother. Last year was better. We got to enjoy watching rowan for his 1st christmas. And this year we will have quite a special gift. Our little girl. She will make the christmas season something new for us.

I remember last year rowan would roll from one end of the floor until he was underneath the tree and staring up at the lights and shiny ornaments. He watched his cousins open there gifts and loved playing with the wrapping paper, (not the toys)! It was such a beautiful thing to see. We get together with family to celebrate our saviors birth and reflect upon his love for us. Grandpa always read's the story of christs birth, and the children sit around at his feet. It is so storybook picturesque. I love it! Now that neal and I have rowan and baby girl, we look forward to making lots of christmas memories with our new family god had blessed us with.

My visiting nurse comes to visit today. I am actually anxious to see her. I have been having what I think are more contractions. Hopefully she can clear things up for me. I just don't really know what to expect since I had no prewarning signs with rowan. I feel like an invalid, being pregnant the second time. I think I am a little jumpy with going into preterm too. I get fearful that I won't catch the symptoms and have her at home. I don't want that especially since she's early.

God is in control. And if she's born at home, then I trust everything will be fine. And what a way to end such an amazing birth story!

No comments: