Look, I have been so obedient for, (drum roll please) 10 WEEKS!!!
All I want to do is clean a little. Just a little! I'm the one who sits in the house all day looking at all the things that could be vacuumed, mopped, or dusted. I mean the dust and I literally have staring contests. Just Kidding! But the urge is becoming more and more insationable. I think that I might just give in. I know I shouldn't. I am understanding the whole toddlerhood thing more. You know when you tell them no and then you tell them no again, they do it anyway. What a bad example I will be setting. Hopefully I will get an OK from the doctor this week.
Rowan has his 18 month well-checkup tomorrow evening. There are no shots involved. Except if the doctor decides he should have the flu shot. I am only going to bring it up in case we have a preemie at home, she will be more susceptable to germs and illness. I've also been waiting to ask the doctor about rowans feet. He is pigeon-toed like I was when I was little. And I am wondering what we can do to help him with it. He does trip a lot, I thought he just got my doplic genes. I am pretty sure I had to wear hi-top shoes for a little while. So that wouldn't be so bad. It will also be nice to have neal along for the visit, so he can see what goes on and listen to recomendations the doctor might have about things. Oh, I also wanted to know if we should have him on any supplements/vitamins.
The visiting nurse was here this morning, and said hopefully she won't be seeing me again. She really understands what a woman goes through when there on bedrest. She gave me some great advice. "Just know that after the baby comes you are not going to be as strong, because of the bedrest, so cut yourself some slack." I needed to hear that, because I will try to be supermom. With knowing that I am off bedrest and two to take care of. At least we all know neal will have a great appreciation for it!
So anyway, I will try really, really hard to hold off from these urges I am having to do stuff. Honestly, I have been good thus far. Maybe I am nesty? No matter how you see it, at some point I will succumb to it, sorry Lord!
1 comment:
Hang in there! You're in the home stretch :-)
Post a Comment